Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Wednesday 26 December 2007

Return of the Appetite

That would be name I would give a movie, that is, if I made one now. Yes indeed, my appetite has finally returned! We had a few friends over yesterday for Xmas brunch - roast chicken, grilled lamb chops, sausages, salad and ahem - mashed potatoes. It was really good to catch up with Jovy and her little gal, Norelle. I had to pass on the red wine though which VT said was excellent. Anyhow, I did stuff myself with canned longans.

Anyway, back to the topic. I was really surprised that I could eat and quite a bit too. And guess what? The food stayed down the whole time. Then of course, being good ol' worrisome me, I started to worry that something was amiss and freaked VT out as well. Good thing is that I had my scheduled appointment with the ob-gyn this morning. The scan shows a healthy little embryo and I even get to stop taking the hormone pills!

I can't wait to feel like old self again!

10 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Yay..great to hear that :D

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the lovely Xmas lunch...Norelle had a great time. And thanks to Bryan kor kor for sharing all his toys with Norelle.

slavemom said...

Vy happy to hear everything's well with the pregnancy. Sometimes we take for granted our good appetite to eat.:D Enjoy food! *slurp* *slurp*

Tutiger said...

Great to hear the good news....

Kelly said...

that's a precious christmas gift!
how nice to get pregnant again!

Anonymous said...

woo..what a great news i read!
Congrats!

Everyday Healy said...

That's a good news! May your New Year fill with Joy, health and wealth! And, wish you have a beautiful and healthy new born in 2008! :)

Health Freak Mommy said...

Good to hear that. How many weeks are you along now?

Peridot&Sapphire said...

hey... that's good news... don't worry too much just stuff yourself with food...

jazzmint said...

good news and just on time to wallop all the christmas & new year food hehe