Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Sunday 2 December 2007

Tired, Tired, Tired

I'm putting up this post at Changi Airport, waiting for our flight back to KL. I've been here since Thursday for work, and then VT joined me over the weekend as he was participating in the Stanchart Marathon. We were supposed to stay till Monday but VT is off to Shanghai tonight midnight for work, hence the mad rush to get home.

It has been a tiring trip, though it would good to have our "2nd honeymoon" as we left Bryan with my in-laws. I'm really looking forward to seeing Bryan as we missed him so much. Anyway, we walked and walked and walked (really missed our car too!). I just realised that we get most things in KL these days so I didn't shop much in Singapore. Just bought Bryan a Tigger stuffed toy as tall as he is!

I'm looking forward to going home and my baby.

11 comments:

jazzmint said...

wahh tigger toys as big as bryan!!! keng...no wander so tired walking and lugging the tigger keke...

so he completed the 21km?

LHS said...

My hubby joined the Marathon too, but he joined the Hong Kong one. I always love the Stand Cart Marathon as it had a lot of freebies and even a nice pewter plate for keepsake.

Chinneeq said...

welcome back :)

Mommy to Chumsy said...

wow...reading this made me tired too...lol. have a good rest!

Anonymous said...

My my... you sounded really bz there!
My hubby was off to SG too but only transit. he's left for Taiwan after 5 hours in SG but will be back on Weds to SG again... How I wish I can tag along!

Peridot&Sapphire said...

nevermind, I believe as long as you saw ur little one's face your tireness will be vanished immediately!
A tag for you:
http://awakenspring.blogspot.com/2007/12/tag-seven-facts-about-myself.html

slavemom said...

Must take pic of Tigger n Bryan together n show us ya. Hmm.. 2nd honeymoon eh... a lil bro or sis for Bryan soon? ;)

Health Freak Mommy said...

Finally u r back. Too bad u couldn't attend Alycia's b'day party last Sunday. Hv a good rest!

Anonymous said...

I can feel how tired u are.Do take a good rest after u back to KL ya !

Vivianz said...

I was there at the stand chart marathon!!!! but not the running one lar. My sister, brother in law and their other collegues. It was great event. Next year, I am in! :)

JK said...

Bryan will put a smile on your face and makes you forget all your tireness. Rest well.