Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Wednesday 12 December 2007

Tag: The toughest job of all

Giddytigers wanted to know my sentiments on this topic:

No one wants to be the "bad cop" in the family. When I was young, I supposed my mother was "it" as my demands were always met with a "Ask Mummy". My parents have never laid a hand on me but I think my brothers kena whack a few times, but usually for severe disciplinary issues. Now that I'm a parent myself I like to think that I will spare the rod in most circumstances. The most I would do is a slap on the hand or buttocks. Don't think I can bring myself to cane - to think of it, don't think I will even own one.

Instructions :**Start Copying Here**Tag 5 bloggers1st - You leave their blog and post link and add to the list below.2nd - Let the blogger know that they have been tagged by leaving comment in their blog.
1. Miche does not spare the rod.

2. Msaufong spare the rod but not the VOICE.

3. Lemonjude reasonably spare the rod.

4. Shoppingmum spares the rod.

5. MummyInVain does not think of sparing the rod.

6. Giddy Tiger believes in disciplining with reasoning.

6. Bryan's Mama believes in sparing the rod.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good on you, PL! Hope we can both live up to what we feel :)

JK said...

Good to hear that. keep it up.

jazzmint said...

good for u :)..