Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Friday 21 December 2007

What Goes In, Must Come Out

Food, that is. I can be starving and yet, the moment something goes into my mouth it comes out quicker than you can say "Peekaboo". Tonight we celebrated Winter Solcist Festival at my PILs. Despite all the food on the table, I could only muster 2 "tong yuen" with some ginger soup and a few slices of mangos. Even then, they all made the trip back up less than half an hour later. VT commented that I looked like I lost weight! WHOA! For someone who loves food so much, this is definitely NOT ME :)

My ob-gyn says that being nausea is a good symptom is a healthy pregnancy so with that, I shall trudge on.

P/S: Thanks all for the various suggestions on my "Detour". I'm currently training Bryan to walk up the stairs while holding my hands. He refused to let the maid carry him. If I sleep at the in-laws, Bryan will sleep with them on the big bed. I "kena tendang" to the guest room.

8 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hehhe..hang in there :D am sure your appetite will return when you are in your 2nd trimester.

jazzmint said...

no worries cny coming, by then sudah 2nd trimester, can eat all u can ;)

Chinneeq said...

yeah...heard that nausea is good....it will be over soon (i hope by CNY, hehe....)

Health Freak Mommy said...

Yup, nausea and all types of pregnancy symptoms are signs of a stable pregnancy coz there are enuf pregnancy hormones. Enjoy your pregnancy :)

JK said...

It will be gone soon. In the mean time, rest more and enjoy being a pregnant mama.

So, this tag for you has to be cancelled?

http://love4kids.blogspot.com/2007/12/ive-been-tagged.html

If you don't feel like doing, forget about it, ok?

slavemom said...

If being nauseous is good, then no choice loh, rite? Hope things will be better in the 2nd trimester. Take care!

JK said...

Here's wishing you merry christmas and happy holidays.

Kelly said...

Congratulations on your 2nd pregnancy! Treasure it to the fullest!!