Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Wednesday 12 December 2007

Tag: Seven Facts About Myself

Sharine just told me that I accredited her to the wrong tag. See, I'm old and forgetful liao. This is the tag which I'm supposed to do instead.

1) I'm go-getter. Once I've set my sights on something, I will go and get it. Whether I eventually get it or not, that is something entirely separate lah.

2) I enjoy good food. It doesn't need to be expensive or unusual; a good bowl of Asam Laksa always does the trick!

3) I love sleeping. I will sleep every opportunity I can. That's where motherhood has been such a challenge to me in this aspect.

4) I am a detailed and meticulous person (not to be confused with perfectionist). Other people call this trait anal ha ha.

5) I am God-fearing. I believe that only God has the power to change things in this world.

6) I am a born worrier. I worry about everything.

7) I'm a sucker for nice people. If people are nice to me, I would be 1000 times nicer to them.

6 comments:

Par said...

With so much tag going around, it's ok, you got the right tag now at least :P

LHS said...

then..i will treat you nicely so that you can treat 1000 times nicer to me..LOL

Anonymous said...

Penang has the best assam laksa around! Come and I will take you for a laksa spree!!

Peridot&Sapphire said...

haha... it's normal no worry and now you are back on track... i also worry alot but at the end... nothing happen.

Chinneeq said...

Hi Paik Ling, I would like to send you this http://www.demoments.net/blog/?p=1491 :)

Vivianz said...

your hubby will wish so much that you 'd set your eyes on something cheap.:P