Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Monday 24 December 2007

Tag: I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by Jo-N. Easy on this time :)

Favourites Colour: Chilli Red
Food: Anything with potatoes
Movie: Enchanted
Sport: Running
Day: Sunday
Season: Spring
Ice cream: Coffee

First
Best friend: Bridget; still is!
Crush: A boy in my primary school
Movie: Nadia
Music: Nursery Rhymes?

Last
Drink: Plain water
Car ride: Ikano back to home
Crush: My husband (then not lah!)
Phone call: Yee Keng, Bryan's godma
Music: Linkin Park
Gone out with good friends: a month ago
Broken a law: Jumped the red light!
Been arrested: No

I'm not tagging anyone else despite the clear instructions as I've seen this making its rounds.

3 comments:

Wen said...

since u like nursery rhymes, there r many more to come with no2 next yr..

slavemom said...

No wonder make mashed potatoes lah... ur fav food. LOL

Everyday Healy said...

OH! So, enchanted must be a great movie. I am going to watch it too! Thanks for sharing.

Anyway, I am a "miss Potato" too! hehe....