Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Tuesday 18 December 2007

New Mini Routine

I have developed a new routine as I am constantly tired and sleepy these days.

On workdays, for a non-breakfast eater, I find myself gorging 2-3 slices of bread before the clock strikes 9am. Then any further thoughts of food is absolutely revolting thence. I am also fortunate to be able to self-declare half days. I'm now usually home before 4pm where I try to sneak in a 2-hour nap before heading over to my PILs to have dinner with Bryan there.

On weekends, shopping trips are now cut short so that I can again nap whilst VT looks after Bryan. Sometimes, I also nap in the morning if Bryan naps. So that's 2 naps a day! VT commented that I nap more than Bryan Ha ha.

Let's us hope that my body fully-adjusts to the new situation soon. Thanks everyone for the well wishes!

4 comments:

LHS said...

you do not have quality sleep even though you take a lot of naps, i remember you mentioned before that bryan can wake up few times at night, that's why you feel tired

Wen said...

u preggy ah

Anonymous said...

Wah...*self declare* half day... that's some liberating power eh?

I can only self declare "work from home".

slavemom said...

It's great that ur work is flexible in that sense. Try to rest as much as u can. Hv to be extra careful in these 1st few mths. Take care!