Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Monday 24 December 2007

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Less than 5 hours till Christmas dinner at my PILs. My contribution is mashed potatoes, which is, if I may say so myself, almost perfect this year. But that's far as my "culinary skills" take me. What's on the menu tonight? I predict:

- Roast turkey
- Pork knuckles
- Salad
- and of course, my MASH

I'm looking forward to the gift-exchange session where I'm sure Bryan would enjoy ripping open his presents and playing with the boxes that toys come in.

Anyway, I'm off to catch a catnap now so wishing you and your loved ones-

A MERRY & BLESSED CHRISTMAS!

5 comments:

jazzmint said...

merry xmas and happy new year ;). well at least u prep mash potato, me prep 2 tandan pisang oni LOL

Anonymous said...

Mashed potatoes..emm..i like it :)
Merry X'mas to you!

slavemom said...

Merry X'mas to u n ur family too!

Peridot&Sapphire said...

merry christmas and happy holidays to you and your family!

michelle@mybabybay said...

Blessed Christmas and have a great year ahead!