Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Monday 17 December 2007

Diarrhoea Land

Bryan's back in it again. Loose & explosive stools, up to 5-6 times daily. I give up!!! I went to the extent of throwing away all his meats and forzen pre-cooked lunches and still, he has the runs. Not terrible ones, but enough to keep me busy changing his diapers. I tried giving him more yoghurt but the milk content seemed to make it worse (Note: Bryan is CMPA). Thankfully Bryan is a big fan of plain water so I'm at least assured that he's constantly hydrated.

I pray everynight that he will get well soon. Otherwise, he is his usual happy & playful self; no vomiting or fever. It's just worrisome being a mother!

As for me, I've been taking 1/2 day off from work since I'm perpetually falling asleep at my desk. Speaking of which, I ought to lie down and get some Zzzzzzzzzzzs now.

8 comments:

Everyday Healy said...

All the best for Bryan. Lizzy is having fever now too! :(

babyfiona said...

Hope Bryan is well at the time I post this comment and you too as well. Get some rest ya.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Yoghurt does not help at all, at least for my girls as they contain very little probiotics. Try UDO's choice probiotics powder. You can get them from this organic shop located a few doors away from the Taman Desa Hospital. Quite expensive though but supposedly one of the best for toddlers and I bought that for my gals when they were younger. Now, I give my gals adults' probiotics powder - 1 capsule shared between them.

Vivianz said...

Take care. Hope he is all well now.

Anonymous said...

You could also try Yakult if Bryan likes the taste.

LHS said...

Poor Bryan and poor mommy!
Hope Bryan feels better now!

slavemom said...

Poor boy. Hope u've found a solution to his diarrhea prob.

Peridot&Sapphire said...

poor boy and poor mummy... hope he has speedy recover. Did the paed explain what is the cause of so frequent blown-out?