Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Wednesday 19 December 2007

A Detour

VT will be going for his annual company trip to Bangkok (again! I don't know what's with his company's obsession of this place, but anyway...) in January. Think it's for 5 days.

Now, I have the option of either:

(1) Letting Bryan spent the nights with my in-laws

(2) Bringing him home with me as normal

Like a "Detour" in the Amazing Race, each option has its own pros and cons.

In (1), I won't have to handle Bryan alone at night and in the morning rush. But it also means that I won't get to sleep with him for 4 whole nights!

In (2), our routine doesn't get messed up. However, I will have to carry a 26-pounder up 2 1/2 flights of stairs everynight.

Previously, I would had no qualms about choosing Option (2) but now, I should also think of my own well-being.

Which option should I choose?

8 comments:

Chinneeq said...

eh...dont carry la...dangerous.

Anonymous said...

What about staying over at your in-laws for 4 nights? That way you don't have to carry Bryan and you can sleep with him too!

Wen said...

2 days with in laws 2 days with u, that way u get to see him and also rest when he is at in laws hse... u tend to get tired now so better rest more since u r in ur first trimester.. take care and bryan is in gd hands..

slavemom said...

I'd go for Option 1. If he's ok with ur ILs, leave him there so that u can get proper rest. Anyway, it's jes 4 nites. And u do get to see him during dinner, no?

jazzmint said...

get the maid to carry him?

Peridot&Sapphire said...

the little one staying with in-laws will be a good solution for your current condition but if the lift an accomodate the stroller... I think option 2 is doable but you must be careful lorr...

Mommy to Chumsy said...

ooo..option 1 sounds good. if bryan is ok with sleeping without mommy then that's great news. don't have to worry about him though i know it'll be hard not to see your lil one at night. 4 days will pass really fast ;D

Angeleyes said...

How about you sleep in your PIL's place??? best of both world! :P