Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Monday 10 March 2008

Another Meeting with Mummy Blogger

Since I was on leave today, I took the opportunity to meet up with another mummy blogger whom I've : talked to over the phone, SMS-ed, blogged on; but never met in person before.

This pretty mummy is even prettier in real life! We met at Champs at Centrepoint BU for lunch. Before that, the both of us kena "conned" by signing up for a monthly contribution to MAKNA. Never mindlah, at least doing some charitable work in this new political era.

We met at noon and the next 2 1/2 hours just flew by! We chatted and laughed as if we've known each other for years. I felt so comfortable with her that we didn't notice the clock ticking away. I had prawn mee, whose bowl was larger than its taste while Wen has a bowl of pork noodles. Good thing the ice lemon tea came with free refills. We each had at least 3 glasses each - talked and laughed too much!

It was great meeting you, Wen. I hope you finally managed to put Ian & Iris down for their naps. Hopefully you'll be able to join us when this cupcake mummy is in KL.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wei!! we must do this often and get jazz to go with us too!! me pretty? thank you wor! remember the man told us we look like sisters? so u oso pretty la!!! its ok to be fat when u r pregnant!!
ok i see got babysitter this thursday or not

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hope we can all meet when cupcake mommy is here ;)

slavemom said...

So nice to hv finally met hor. When's the next blogger meet leh?

Health Freak Mommy said...

I want to join in the next meeting too :D

Health Freak Mommy said...

BTW, I bumped into Yi Yi, Leanne, your bro and parents 2 Sundays ago at Unique Seafood Restaurant. Hopefully we can meet up 1 day!

Sasha Tan said...

wah another party for mommies!

Anonymous said...

Psst ... remember to include me ya if u guys plan to meet up again so I can popek together also hehe! :P