Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Monday 3 March 2008

Meeting Another Blogger Mummy

This is a backdated post (read the next post to find out why!)
I was thrilled to hear just before CNY that Angeleyes will be in KL with her son, Darrius. Since we missed Darrius turning 2yrs last November, I made it a point to meet up with them. We decided to meet up on a weekday night since Alice's hotel was only a stone-throw away from where I work.

I picked them up at the hotel lobby slightly after 6:30pm. I managed to clock off work early that day though it also meant that I couldn't bring Bryan along with me. If there is one thing that I must say, it would be this: Darrius is such a cutie pie!! He is one of the most well-behaved toddler I know and Alice, well, your bubblyness is simply contagious!

I brought them to "Sao Nam", a restaurant at Tengkat Bukit Bintang for some Vietnamese cuisine. We chatted until past 9:30pm. It is amazing just how comfortable we were with each other despite not having met before! Darrius was a perfect little gentleman, sitting in the high chair throughout the entire dinner, entertaining himself most of the time. Bryan wouldn't be able to do that because his Mummy is such a lousy disciplinarian! The waiters & waitresses were totally amused & captivated by Darrius as well. I don't blame them - I still look the his photo which I took with my phone from time to time :)

Alice is only the 2nd blogger I've met. I hope to meet many more soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so when u wanna meet me? we go yumcha la!! near near only ..hehe

wei, boy or girl ah

Angeleyes said...

eerrr.... well behave????? You must be kidding! LOL

It was really great to have met you... And guess what? We will be in the same hotel next week!

This time we gonna walk over to Pavillion... so wanna have lunch/dinner again? :P

yanmaneee said...

yeezy
coach bags sale
coach factory outlet
nike 95
yeezy shoes
hermes belt
russell westbrook shoes
supreme
vapormax
moncler outlet