Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Friday 28 March 2008

Update

Just a quick update and a heartful of thanks for all the well wishes.

I am now in Changi waiting for my flight back to KL, having spent 3 days in Singapore for work. I still have the cough and also a runny nose. I'd managed to get some pregnancy-safe drug from Singapore so I'm feeling better though it is a very slow process.

Got to go - I have 15mins to chug down my sandwich from O'Briens. See you back in KL!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad to hear that you are getting ok now. :)

huisia

jazzmint said...

i really salute u, can still travel up and down with the big tummy

Mamalina said...

You gotta to try to rest Paik Ling. I called you too late to meet up while you were home being SAHM. Next time when you aren't so busy zipping here and there =D

slavemom said...

Still so bz eh? Hope u're fully recovered by now.
Btw, some awards here for u.

LittleLamb said...

Hi, first time dropping by yr blog. Really interesting and funny experiences.. Btw, I like the name "Bryan". Wanted to name my son after that...but then..got change to an old-man name... heheh

Take care ya..

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.