Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Wednesday 5 March 2008

Red, Merah, Ong, Hong

I love this colour as opposed to VT, who thinks that it screams, "Look at me please!!". I suppose I am more of an attention-seeking person that hubs :)

GiddyTigress made me look through my archive of photos to find an "ong ong" photo. So being the vainpot that I am, I'm posting a photo of myself taken when I was about 7-8 years old.


START COPY HERE

Here are the rules:
1. Post YOUR photo wearing red, may it be a red top, bottom, the least would be red accessories if you hate wearing red… If you can’t find one, you still have an option. Either post your Significant Other’s photo or your child’s photo, if you have one. Of course, they should be wearing red.
2. Let us know the reason why you were wearing red that particular day. Was it your birthday? Is red your fave color or was it the shirt that you first saw in your closet that day?
3. Tag 3 people close to your heart. By the way, they have to be in your blogroll. No cheating heart pleaseeeeeeee!
4. Once you’re tagged, could we please keep it going - just for this month?
END HERE.


With that, I'm tagging:
1) Wen
2) Mummy to Chumsy
3) Slavemom

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

can doe tag means bryan is better i assume? hope he is and thks for the tag..

slavemom said...

Nice cheongsam... really 'ang' :D. Thx for the tag but I've done it edi.

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here

Chinneeq said...

Paik Ling, thanks for your sms today. Nice to hear that Bryan's fever is subsided. Not easy to become a mother yeah...and yet it is rewarding :)

Nice to see you when you are young. Does your kid look more like daddy or mummy?

jazzmint said...

wah..playing piano!!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hey, thanks for the tag. glad that all is well with bryan :)

Anonymous said...

What a precious picture! You scanned it in too? last time where got digital camera hor?
That cheongsam looks so much like the one I wore also....thanks for doing the tag, dearie!

Peridot&Sapphire said...

you looks so cute when young!