Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Sunday 16 March 2008

Bloggers Gathering Anyone?

Who is keen for a bloggers' gathering? I thought this would be a good idea since Angeleyes is in town. My suggestions:

(1) Somewhere in KL/PJ - I would offer my place but it's a townhouse so can fit only about 5 families comfortably. Any volunteers?
(2) If eating out, it's got to be child-friendly naturally, with a large supply of baby chairs
(3) Saturday lunchtime?

Let me know of your thoughts please, and who would be keen :)

10 comments:

Chinneeq said...

Paik Ling, keep me in the loop!

Anonymous said...

i was abt to suggest this in my blog..hehe, megakidz in MV, marmalade in sri hartamas are child friendly..

Anonymous said...

I wan to join pls keep me in loop too! my MSN llceva@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

envy envy..

huisia

slavemom said...

Me too! Wud love to meet up with u guys.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

oh let me know too. will check with hubs if he's or not on Sat. He's the driver :D Marmalade is good but got to book in advance. We had a blogger's gathering before at their branch in BV and they can't accommodate too many people...weekends being their busiest, everyone has to order food and not only drinks, etc.. :(

jazzmint said...

wah...looks like everyone interested LOL..paik ling u gotta move to bungalow liao :p

Mamalina said...

I'd like to join in too even if I still don't know many of the bloggers yet. I heard Kid Sports in One Utama is a great place for kids. They can run around while the mamas meet up for coffee.

Vivianz said...

Still on arr? I also want to join wor....?

Anonymous said...

Is transport provided from Penang and back ah? *grins*