Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Wednesday 5 March 2008

He Answered My Prayers!

Hooray!! Bryan's fever broke yesterday as MIL told me that he was sweating a lot after he woke up from his morning nap. Plus he let go a big poo and then asked for more food during lunch so that was definitely a great sign! We were initially worried that the fever would return at night but our fears were unfounded as he slept through the night like a baby. Bryan must had been exhausted since he has never slept through the night previously. Looks like it was indeed a viral attack, albeit the most virulent which I've seen.

Thank you all for dropping by my blog to offer your kind words of advice and your words of encouragement. They meant so much to me. Also one mummy even sms-ed me to ask about Bryan. Thanks ALL for your much appreciated concern!!!

After this episode, I am re-learning how to enjoy Bryan all over again. I must admit that sometimes I get so frustrated taking care of him especially when he doesn't want to nap, and I myself am exhausted. But this has demonstrated just how fragile life in itself is. I recall staying up two nights ago just to watch Bryan sleep and make sure that he doesn't stop breathing. That was how petrified I was. I can't imagine life with this little boy.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i understand ur worries. good to hear that he is well as what i thot...

Anonymous said...

so much go to church to thank Him edi lor. come, follow me..hehe..

slavemom said...

So happy to hear that Bryan's feeling much better edi. I know how it is when the lil one is sick, esp when u don't know exactly what caused it.

LHS said...

great to hear that..
i was about to comment your previous post, but don't know what happened just i couldn't open the comment box.

JK said...

Great! Hooray!

michelle@mybabybay said...

Great to hear that he is all well now.

jazzmint said...

glad to hear that he's OK now.

Anonymous said...

yeah, good to know that he is all better now. :) We all know how you must have felt. *hugsss***

Mamalina said...

Glad to hear he's all Okay now. It's always a horrible feeling when your little one is sick and there's very little that you can do except pray that he gets better.

Now that he's better, you need to take care of yourself too. Hugs =D

Angeleyes said...

So great to hear that Bryan is all well again!

Can't wait to meet up with him!