Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Wednesday 5 September 2007

Back for Good

The home PC is finally reparied and I'm back in the game! Thanks to those who continued visiting my site filled with stale goods - I promise you that I'll update my blog more regularly.

So what happened betwen my last posting & today?

(1) We celebrated Bryan's 1st birthday (just a lunch with family & close friends)
(2) I went on my annual trip to Hanoi (for work lah)
(3) Been close to falling ill at least twice

Speaking of falling ill, I took some time off this morning to take my maid for her annual medical examination. I had a whole long list of stuff that I wanted to do at the same time eg. take shoe to cobbler, pack my bags for the company team-building offsite this weekend. Anyway, while we were waiting for an insanely long time for the doc, I started feeling feverish & the body was aching - sypmtoms of THE FLU!!! The moment I got home, I called in sick, popped paracetomal and had a snooze from 11am- now (4pm). I feel much better now. But needless to say, I haven't got anything done today. Then the temptation of sitting in front of the computer, like now..........

I have been feeling poorly latetly. I suspect it's due to demanding pressures at work, and partly at home. VT has been working 7-days a week and late during weekdays for the past 2 months. So that means I have to get bback o my in-laws, have dinner (but before I can do that, I have to put aside dishes for both VT & the maid, and keep my little Prince happy with an endless suppy of Cherios), take Bryan home, put him to sleep, prepare breakfast for the next morning & take my shower. Sounds easy? Not to me. Do you reckon that I'm just a whinger who can't take some hard work?

1 comment:

Peridot&Sapphire said...

welcome back to blogging world... miss you like crazy... :P