Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Sunday 9 September 2007

Tag: Charity for Orphanage

Found the tag Wen! Sorry, missed the end Aug deadline but thought I do the tag anyway just for fun!

1. A person is only as good as ………what he/she says
2. Friendship is always ……precious & rare
3. To love is to………..expect nothing in return
4. Money makes me…….. itch to buy things that I don't need
5. I miss …………… sleep
6. My way of saying I care is by …………lending a listening ear
7. I try to spread love and happiness by……………being a better person myself
8. Pick the flowers when…….they can be given to someone to make them happy
9. To love someone is to………….forgive their shortcomings
10. Beauty is …………..within everyone
11. When I was thirteen, what I remember….. was not having a care in the world
12. When I was twenty one, I remember……..my frst job
13. I am most happy when ………my family is with me
14. Nothing makes me happier than ………….seeing my hubs & son happy
15. If I can change one thing, I will change……….the emphasis on being thin!
16. If smiles were banned……. the world would be a dull place
17. Wouldn’t it be nice if we could…… stop & smell the roses everyday
18. If you want to ask me to smile while taking my picture….. tell me a crude joke
19. Money is not everything but……. you still need it for the rainy days
20. The most touching moments I have experienced is…... hubs proposed on bended knee
21. I smile when…….I'm happy
22. When I am happy, I…...smile!
23. If only I don’t have to….wake up in the middle of the night , then…. I would be a much saner person
24. The best thing I did yesterday was…..spending time with my best friend, just the 2 of us
25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title……. "What Not to Say to Offend People"
26. One thing I must do before I die is…… make a difference in one person's life
27. Doing this memo, I feel like …life is much more than work, money and pride

2 comments:

Peridot&Sapphire said...

poor you... i think if given one wish, you will wish to have one good & sound sleep ya...

BTW you got tag!!!
http://awakenspring.blogspot.com/2007/09/tag-8-random-facts-about-my-mum.html

LHS said...

this is a good tag, make me more understand you :)