Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Sunday 30 September 2007

Tired Today

Ding Dong - the clock just struck noon. I feel like going back to sleep (especially after that warm shower) but cannot due to various reasons:

1) Got lunch appointment with PILs
2) Blogging (haha - I'm addicted to this!!)
3) Bryan wide awake - somewhere I cannot nap in peace if he's not napping. Weird, right?

Anyway, reason for my being so tired is that Bryan's teething again. I felt his gums yesterday - found out that another upper tooth has cut, which explained his constant drooling the past 2 days, and also felt that his bottom gums are tender. So he woke up crying about 3-4 times last night.

This morning, we brought him for the Chicken Pox vaccination and he slept on the way back from the paeds. I successfully transfered him to the bed and lied down beside him, hoping to snooze as well. But lo and behold!- he woke up just 5mins later.

After lunch, I think I have to come home and nap....now got headache.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i used Daktarin oral gel on Iris and it helped her.

wei, i have migrated to a new blog la...
my old blog got music meh? how come i dont hear it one ah?