Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Wednesday 19 September 2007

Quick One

This is just a quick posting as it's past 10:30pm and I've got to catch a 8am flight to Singapore tomorrow for work. VT already bugging me to sleep but what the heck, couldn't resist blogging since Bryan fell asleep on the way home (else I would have had to spend half-an-hour rolling around in bed with him).

Thanks to Sharine for awarding me with the award - so pai seh lah.....like you said, it's so weird how we've never met each other but yet I feel like we've known each other for a long time. So uncanny! This Saturday, I'm meeting up with Jasmine (finally!) so will blog about our meeting after that. Hopefully she brings her canggih camera kekeke.

Like I said, short posting here just to say "hello" to all my blogging friends. Life would be so boring with you all!! {{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}

4 comments:

jazzmint said...

yes i will bring my big bulky camera ;)

Peridot&Sapphire said...

{{{{{HUGZ}}}}} to you too... have a safe journey back...

Anonymous said...

Hope to see what you ladies did with the cameras... :P

Anonymous said...

Love the way you described it as a diarrhoea moment, hehe...say hi to Jasmine for me!