Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Wednesday 26 September 2007

Oh, What a Day!

I was supposed to attend an off-site meeting but it got cancelled at the eleventh hour. So I ended up having the day off. Any self-respecting, loving & caring mother would have had picked her son up from the in-laws to spend a day with him.

Please raise your hands if you're guilty of not doing so - {{Both my hands are in the air now}}

I decided to take this golden opportunity to have a full day all to myself, yes, me, myself & I. So what was I up to?

9:30am - 10:30am Grocery shopping at Tesco. Managed to pick up those wonderful RM4.50 pyjamas set for Bryan.

11:00am - 3:00pm Salon visit: got a colour, highlight & spa pedicure. Costs more than I had wanted to pay.

3:00pm - 5:00pm Walked around in Ikano; picked up 2 CDs (Linkin Park and Alanis Morisette). I had wanted to look for those big bibs @ Ikea but couldn't find any.

Now Blogging. Off soon to the pharmacy to get my supply of Buds Baby Lotion before heading over to PIL's for dinner. Bryan is having a bad case of heat rash on his back. Contemplating whether I have enough time to cook up a batch of Maceroni & Cheese first. I think got - so off I go!!

5 comments:

jazzmint said...

wahh dye hair somemore kekeke...

slavemom said...

Well, some chores (or indulgence) r best done on a w/day. Seize the day! hehehe Guilty or not, I'm sure u'll make it up to him.

Wen said...

wah, how i wish i have such 'me' time the whole day

Peridot&Sapphire said...

so syiok la u! go to hair salon some more... *envy*

Chinneeq said...

ooii....so cheap the pyjamas, baru Rm4.xx???