Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Wednesday 5 September 2007

Tag: SAHM vs FTWM

Time to get started on all my "homework" - I owe this one to Sharine.

Well, it took me a grand 2 seconds to decide on which I prefer - definitely being a FTWM. WHY?

(1) I get to sit down for proper lunches and have some time for myself (selfish, I know, but it keeps me sane). It's the only time when I get to focus on "Me".

(2) Like what Sharine mentioned, I can spend my own earnings however I wish to. I love to be able to spend money on pediacures & massages.

(3) It gives me a better perspective of the world - I find that my whole world revolves around Bryan's timetable during weekends when I care for him 24/7. My perspective of things which are important to me get somewhat, blurred.

I think I'm supposed to continue with the tag but sorry, I haven't made that many online friends yet and the ones whom I know would have done this tag. Anyway, here's the list of responses so far:

List:
1. Immomsdaughter prefers to be a SAHM
2. Miche prefers to be a SAHM too.
3. SYH prefers to be a PTWM.
4. Shoppingmum is definitely a SAHM material.
5. WMD definitely prefers FTWM
6. Milkmaid prefers to be a FTWM
7. Shannon can’t decide, and want the best of both
8. Malaika's mummy prefers to be a PTWM.
9. Sharine prefers to be PTWM
10. Bryan's Mama prefers to be FTWM

1 comment:

Peridot&Sapphire said...

hehe... I just know you will hoose to be FTWM coz you are a real workaholic... thanks for doing this tag!