Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Friday 14 September 2007

I Am Whoozy

If there was something that I really dislike doing, it is flying in a plane. Now, I am what most people would term as "chicken sh*t" as my sense of balance is really poor so I get motion sickness extremely easily. I stay clear of coller-coasters, swaying bridges, boats of any forms, shapes & sizes and where possible, aeroplanes. I'd just returned from Singapore less than an hour ago. I'm still feeling giddy! When I flew in to Singers in the morning, I had a dull headache the whole day. I should really get my ears checked-out but don't think that would had made a difference had I aspired to be a pilot/air stewardess (of course with the latter, I would have lacked the height and the demure-ness as well!).

The most extreme case had to be when I stepped on a chair to change a light bulb....I think I almost passed out!! Oh, I forget to tell you that I am afraid of heights too :)

No comments: