Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Sunday 16 September 2007

I Need A Holiday After A Holiday

The three of us just spent a weekend at Port Dickson. It was really good fun - away from the hustle & bustle of the city, massive car & human traffic jam in 1-Utama/ the Curve, idling around. Of course, it also meant we were taking care of Bryan 24/7 which proved to be quite challenging particularly for me. Since he was 5-6 mos, he developed this incredible need to be joined at my hip. I thought my being away on business trips would help ease some of those "stickiness" but lo & behold, my plan back-fired! He's now stuck to both my hips & waist!! Anyway, I ended up having to carry him around the resort a bit plus he is still down with a runny nose & cough. So he was particularly clingy & whiny.

Which brings me to the title of this post - I feel quite exhausted after the holiday. I reckon it was also contributed by the fact that I had only returned home the previous night at 10pm and 12 hours later, we were in the car headed south on the NKVE.

Nonetheless, we did find out a few things about our little one during this short trip:

(1) He hates the sand & sea combo
(2) Ditto to scrambled eggs
(3) Loves swimming....but we knew that already since his first encounter with chlorine at 7mos.
(4) Loves running around the room naked. Somehow he doesn't get to do this at home - dunno why.
(5) Sleeps very well in a strange bed (!!!)

We took some photos and videos - will attempt to post them onto the blog very soon.

*Sigh* back to work tomorrow and again to Singapore on Thursday.......cest lah vie'!

2 comments:

Tutiger said...

Yup taking care of a child is really tiring.
Can't wait to see the vids and pics :)

jazzmint said...

oh dear travelling again..so can still meet up this sat?