Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Wednesday 5 September 2007

Where's the Tag?

I had a message from Wen to tell me that I've been tagged. But I was unable to locate it. I really think I'm the biggest technology-dufus that you can find around.

For example, we bought a videocam to be able to capture moments from Bryan's 1st and until today, I don't know how to work it. I used to sit down, read the manual and figure things out on my own but since Bryan's arrival, I think I've become very lazy - whenever I have some free time, I would either catch up on reading Reader's Digest or take 40 winks. If someone asked me what I wished for, it is MORE TIME!!

1 comment:

Peridot&Sapphire said...

hehe... me too... how I wish 1 day got more than 24 hours...