Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Wednesday 26 September 2007

Saturday Soiree


Ok - I lied, it wasn't so much of a soiree than sitting outside the restaurant (full house inside) in the blistering heat, eating what seemingly to be "abnormal" pancakes (sorry, my idea of eating pancakes is with honey & butter!). Anyhow, this day was planned some 6 weeks ahead. I finally met up with Jasmine & Vyktore! It was shame that Faythe was hi-jacked by Jasmine's MIL. Due to Jasmine's busy schedule (*ahem* keke), we only managed to squeeze in a lunch on this Saturday afternoon at The Curve. Vyktore is 10000 gazillion times cuter in person!!!! I had to resist from pinching those cheeks, but managed to ruffle his hair. We spent quite a bit of time chit-chatting and it's quite amazing how I felt that I'd known Jasmine for years! I was completely at ease with her.
Anyway, before you think that I've turned into a scrapping expert, the above scrap was kindly done by Jasmine-the Scrapbooking Queen. Thanks again, Jas! Yes, that's my cheeky boy who is really such a poser and not at all, camera-shy. I know everyone out there probably haven't seen photos of Bryan on this site because his mother is such a lazy bum! Promise to put more effort into it.
I hope to meet more of fellow mummy & daddy bloggers. Perhaps we could arrange a huge, kick-a** meeting soon? Anyone else enthusiastic?
P/S: Sharine, you must travel to KL and meet us all!! I'm dying to meet you & En En lar............

4 comments:

jazzmint said...

haha yah, that was what i wanted to say...i felt like i've known u for years...totally don't need to break the ices haha

yah when sharine come we must meet her and ern ern

Wen said...

hey, i think bryan looks like u la. ya ya, we shd have such blogger mum meeting. cant wait. keep me update if u r organising one in KL/PJ.

Peridot&Sapphire said...

aiyoh... I wish too but one in KL one in penang, pening pening as en en can't travel far, she can't sleep without her bouncer and her room!... anyway penang blogger mamas plan for a meet on Raya day.. wanna join??

Shirin said...

Hi, I am a WAHM. I came across your blog sometime ago, and I remember you had a photo-scrapbook style picture of your son. but I forgot your site. I searched the web... finally found your site. Anyway, it would be wonderful if you can share how you did that? a free scrapbooking site? really appreciate it!

Thanks!

Regards,
Shirin
www.mummyhugs.com
www.mummyhugs.blogspot.com
mummyhugs@gmail.com