Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Sunday 30 September 2007

Good News for Me

VT delivered a piece of good news to me on Thursday. He's going to be transfered back to the company HQ to head the mechanical design team. That means:

1) No more working on Saturdays, except for the 1st Sat of every month
2) No more hardhats and boots, and talking & acting like PCK
3) Improvement of his 'England' haha
4) MORE TIME WITH THE FAMILY!!!

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! I am estastic, as you can tell. It's good to have someone around the house to keep an eye on Bryan while I blog (like now!) kekeke. I'm also praying that there will be fewer crazy working hours for him. When he's at site, he sometimes need to work the midnight shifts because they can only carry out work when all the shops close.

I'm glad to have my Phua Chu Kang on Saturdays again :)

2 comments:

jazzmint said...

oo that's good news for u

Peridot&Sapphire said...

hohoho... that's good news! So, you are addicted to blogging huh? You should!! Don't know why I'm saying this but I think you are meant to be a blogger, it's just a matter of now or later.
So, ur DH is another PCK ya... haha!