Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Thursday 15 November 2007

Away Again

VT and I are bringing my in-laws (or "out" laws keke) to Penang for a short trip - together with Bryan lah, of course. I am quite nervous as it's our first time stuck in a car with Bryan for more than 1.5hrs (furthest trip so far was to PD). Fingers crossed!

We leave tomorrow mid-morning and back on Sunday. I'm looking forward to meeting Sharine & En En. Too bad Alice & Darrius will be in KL that weekend.

I'd been spending a lot of time packing the little boy's stuff - wah, like moving house only!!!! So I apologise if I've not dropped by your blog for a while. I'll definitely do so next week.

See you later, aligators!

2 comments:

jazzmint said...

wah..u mali sini, angeleyes turun KL LOL...ok lah looks like we gotta have another round of gathering.

slavemom said...

Hope Bryan sleeps most of the journey in the car. Hv a good trip!