Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Sunday 18 November 2007

Tag: Proudest Moment

GiddyTigers sent me this tag a while back but didn't get around doing it till now. Well, better late than never, right? *wink*

My proudest moment is Bryan's first birthday. We were singing "Happy Birthday" when I was suddenly so over-whelmed with pride and happiness that tears started welling up in my eyes. I thought of all those times when it was so tough to just get through the day due to lack of sleep, and all the frustrations when everyone butted in with their own rubbish advice about child-caring. And there we were that day, celebrating his 1st birthday! *sniff*sniff*

I'm passing this tag to:
Sharine
Wen
Desperate Mummy
Hui Sia

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah Ling ah,

happy birthday to bryan !!!!

got a tag for u too dear..

http://littlepaces.com/?p=379

LHS said...

oh, owe you this tag first :)
sometimes i also hate to heard rubbish from those irrelevant people on how to take care child.

Peridot&Sapphire said...

thanks for the tag... oh yes, learnt the lesson and got stressed up, don't listen too much to others coz only mother knows well about the baby. listen to you own intuition and think positively.

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you mean! i was overcome with emotion when the song was sung too!

Health Freak Mommy said...

I can see your neice Leanne on the far right corner!

Everyday Healy said...

nice to meet you Bryan mummy. Somehow, you remind me of not preparing anything for my girl's comming first birthday yet. OMG!

slavemom said...

We r emotional beings. :)