Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Monday 5 November 2007

Long Leave

I'd started my long leave today - 2 weeks to be exact. I did go into the office for half a day this morning because of a few meetings that I couldn't get out of.

So, what are my plans you may ask?

This week
Mon - Wed: Blog, Blog, Blog!
Thurs & Fri: SAHM
Sat - Mon next week: Short holiday with Bryan's godma, Jo - haven't decided where yet

Next week
Tues - Thurs: SAHM
Fri - Sun: Penang with in-laws (I'm planning on meeting up with Sharine!!)

Anyone who wants to yum cha, drop me a note here!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wei, thot u only om leave today... didnt know got 2 weeks.. or mayb u allocated only today for me...cheh..

Health Freak Mommy said...

Bank's policy to clear all your leave eh? Enjoy your holiday!

Chinneeq said...

so nice to have 2 weeks leave!! Hey, where are u staying? wanna go yumcha?

Chinneeq said...

Shireen, can't wait to hear from u again. Do rest well :p

jazzmint said...

so syok eh got 2 wks...i wish i have that too

slavemom said...

Happy playing SAHM!

Peridot&Sapphire said...

can't wait to meet up with you too! so syiok no need to work and still get paid!