Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Friday 9 November 2007

I Don't Feel Like Me

I have not been myself the past 3 days. I've not been blogging nor have I been on Facebook. All I did was wrap "wantans" and hack like an old lady. Yes, I've fallen ill again - this time with quite a bad case of cough & cold. The timing couldn't be worse of course, with the bangkok trip impending. Today is the first day I'm actually feeling better.

Thank goodness as today is also the first day this week when I'm a SAHM. I don't know how you permanent SAHM do it, but I'm totally out of my wits! In between having Bryan sticking onto me, I have to rush for the nearest tissue box. I was thinking of dishing him to my in-laws but they had made plans till noon time today. So I ended up spending the whole day, one hand stopping Bryan from sticking his teeny little fingers into the electrical plugs, and the other doing some other form of plugging of my own!

I had only managed to pack (for my trip, and Bryan's bag as he will be spending the day with my parents tomorrow as VT is working) when dear VT came back close to 8pm. And that's saying that he will be back early!

Now, with VT tucking Bryan off to sleep, I'm off to make a fresh batch of yogurt, pay for the hotel reservation for my trip to Penang next weekend and settle down to sleep.

Tell me, how do you SAHM cope with the kids when you're down & out???

4 comments:

Chinneeq said...

Paik Ling, u know, it took me ONE YEAR to become a REAL SAHM and now I am, a fully one without anyone helping out in KL, not even any moment.

jazzmint said...

aiya u sick baby...take care and get well soon

Anonymous said...

i've got no choice dear...
ur is temp only unless u intend to be one lor..

slavemom said...

Hope u've fully recovered by now. I'm in the midst of war. :(
Err.. how to cope ah? Now got maid's help. Last time, I jes let XY watch tv or play in a safe area (that needs min supervision), so I can rest a bit loh.