Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Thursday 22 November 2007

Warning: Gross Details Inside!

You know how at the end of my post, it goes "Another diarrhoea moment by....". Well, today this is really THE moment because I've been visiting the loo for more than 10 times since 6 AM! I dragged myself to work and at 9:30am, I went to see the doctor. He confirmed that I had food poisoning. Up till now, I cannot pin-point exactly what I ate that may have caused it, because everyone else around me is fine.

Even after 2 doses of medication, I wasn't feeling any better at work so I decided to come home. The moment I'd arrived back, I had to rush to the toilet again to throw up (lunch, which was just 2 spoonfuls of kway teow soup) and if that wasn't enough, I had to take yet another dump. Didn't even give the WC a chance to fill the water up!! LOL

I'm going to lie in bed and rest now as my knees are wobbly already. Till then, I'm wishing myself "HAPPY TOILET DAY"!

12 comments:

slavemom said...

Sounds like quite a serious case of food poisoning... coming out from top n bottom. :) Hope u'll feel much better soon.

jazzmint said...

aiyoo poor thing..better go see doc

Everyday Healy said...

LOL! I guess you really have to take more plain porridge to get better. No oil completely normally improve this condition.

Anyway, take care. Remember to drink some 100+ to refill ur minerals. This iwll help to boost up ur low energy a bit.

Hope you going to be alright real soon. Pray for you a bit, k? :)

Anonymous said...

My birthday was your poo poo day? LOL
But take care ya?

Anonymous said...

OMG... drink lots of water (I think u can drink 100 plus) to replenish the water loss... Take care dear.

JK said...

How are you feeling now?

Can this cheer you up?

http://love4kids.blogspot.com/2007/11/worlds-best-friend-week.html

Anonymous said...

Oh dear...take care you!
By the way, World Toilet Day was last monday. :P

Peridot&Sapphire said...

oh dear... get well get well... you are one important person at home and at work!

kerry said...

Feeling better already??? Can blog hop liao, so it's not that bad already izit?

Rest more, drink more, eat more... :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you've recovered... poor you...

Looking forward to meet you lar... dono when also!

Vivianz said...

Hope u are all well now.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

ooohhhh you poor thing. hope you have recovered. my mum always think that it's fun to have diarrhoea once in a while cos she said it's good for cleansing *slaps forehead*