Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Monday 5 November 2007

Old Floggies Out Partying

That is exactly what VT and I did after attending my colleague's wedding dinner last Saturday. The dinner ended relatively early (11pm) as it was held in a chinese restaurant hence they were eager to bump us out of the place. The wedding party decided to adjourn to Zeta Bar @ KL Hilton. The last time I was there was probably when they frst opened its door in 2005. What a better way to celebrate my birthday (which was on Sunday) then to party the night through, with the baby safely with the in-laws. The music was good and there was a live band as well who played the latest hits (not their own crap). I enjoy dancing very much so I don't think my feet stopped moving when we were there. VT was happily drinking away with a few other "kaki botol" while trying to get the new couple drunk as well.


(Photo courtesy of www.faces.com)

We finally got home past 3 AM, successfully dodging a police roadblock on the way home as we took another route coincidentally. Not like we would had been caught - we're responsible drivers *Ahem* I crashed out the moment my head hit the pillow.

I had initially thought that I would get to sleep in the next day as we were thinking of fetching Bryan back after he wakes up from his morning nap, hence the late night out. But at around 9am, I woke up and looked around. VT was already up and.....wait a moment.........I could hear Barmey singing!!!! I jumped out of bed immediately and ran downstairs. My boy was home already!!!!! Boy, I really missed him despite being half-asleep. But we really paid the price for staying up late as we were both very tired the entire day. I crashed out at 10pm last night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah, i hate patrying late and wake up early, cause the kids do..so i put them with in laws the other nite..
wei, why no pictures of u dancing one.?
perhaps we can celebrate our brithday together next yr..kekeke

slavemom said...

Happy Belated Birthday to u! Oowah! Party all nite eh? Wat a special way to celebrate ur b'day.

Peridot&Sapphire said...

it's been so many years DH and I visited pubs or really nice restaurant. Right now, not that interested coz they are costly! Anyway, it'a a great birthday threat!