Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Tuesday 20 November 2007

End of Long Annual Leave

Today marks the last day of my 15-day annual leave *sob*sob*. What have I done during this period?

1) Gone to Bangkok, but didn't buy anything hence no photo of goodies
2) Sprained my right ankle, but it's almost completely healed now. Just in time for me to wear those heels!
3) Be a SAHM, which of course, convinced me that it is the toughest job in the world
4) Blog and FC (if you're on it, please hook me up. I'm listed as Huang Paik Ling) like there is no tomorrow

So, once back at work I won't be able to post or visit your blogs as often - please understand yah :)

Today, I've left Bryan with my MIL so that I can clean-up the house a bit as it looks like it has been struck by a tornado. I'm also planning on doing grocery shopping for this week and catching some zzzzzzzz since Bryan woke up and stayed up for almost 2hrs in the middle of the night. He must be going through the "Let's have a chat at 4am" phase.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You didn't buy anything in Bangkok? How I wish I can go there now...

kerry said...

You too having the '4am talk' thingy with Bryan... Muahahaha...
I'm not alone... At least mine's earlier, 2am...

Health Freak Mommy said...

How come u didnt buy anything in Bangkok? I thot it's a shopping haven with dirt cheap stuff?

Sasha Tan said...

Go to bangkok never buy anything? wasted,...

slavemom said...

I take it u prefer being a FTWM than SAHM? :D

Peridot&Sapphire said...

oh... we went thru the "let's chat at 3am" phase with En En too but it's overed.

Bangkok Hotels, Thailand said...

Thank you for sharing traveling post. I heard that the most famous shopping centre is Siam where has both in-out door shopping centres but i like Jatujak weekend Market more....