Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Tuesday 6 November 2007

Many First's

After some minor hiccups, Yee Keng who is Bryan's Godma & my long time friend from uni who also coincidentally shares the same surname, and myself are headed to Bangkok this weekend for some serious girly fun! We went to Reliance this afternoon but was told that they need at least 10 working days to arrange for flights & accomodation. BLEHHHHHHHHH!!

YK and I came back to my place, propped ourselves in front the computer and sorted everything out in less than 20mins. Who needs travel agents anymore when I have the world at my fingertips (also having a credit card helps greatly!). So we're leaving on Saturday morning and returning on Monday night. We've booked ourselves into a chic, boutique hotel called "The Davis". I've also made arrangments to have dinner with my colleague on Sat night. Looks like we're all set! I'm feeling excited because it will be my first trip to Bangkok (I know, you can gasped in amazement). I am feeling a tad guilty for leaving both the men of my life behind. But I think I need this trip to refresh myself.

Hence, this trip will mark many 1st times for me:
- 1st time to Bangkok/Thailand
- 1st time to LCCT
- 1st time travelling on Air Asia
- 1st time on holiday without VT & Bryan
- 1st time travelling with just another friend

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah, that sounds really fun leh... mayb next time we can have blogger meeting in bangkok..kaka..wo the hubs and kids of coz..
wei, u becareful leh..only 2 girls, dangerous ..

slavemom said...

Hv a fantastic girlie hol! Shop till u drop!

Anonymous said...

What a holiday you are in for! Enjoy yourself!

Sasha Tan said...

eh sounds like FUN....eh i'm also going to be at LCCT ..but with my son only.:)

Health Freak Mommy said...

How nice to have an all-girls trip! You're very lucky to hv your in-laws take care of Bryan whilst you have fun all the time. Really envious!

Mom's The Cook said...

have loads of fun and shop till you drop :D

kerry said...

Have fun sight seeing and of course shopping and more shopping... :)
I've something for you, http://thesoons.blogspot.com/2007/11/happy-blogging-day-to-happy-blogger.html

Peridot&Sapphire said...

Wow... you are so lucky girl! Enjoy your trip!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi there enjoy ur trip ya :D