Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Monday 26 November 2007

I Wished I Had a Sister...

You know, as I grow older I wished that I had an older sister - someone I can confide in and share thoughts with. I used to do those alot with my mum and still do to a certain extent. But of late, I don't want to trouble her with all my problems and make her worry about me. So how? I keep them inside lor...or I blog :)

Just like today. There was supposed to be some good news. But the recipient reacted non-chalantly, like the "Oh, is it?" kind of response. I was disappointed and hurt but what to do, I cannot control other people's reactions right. If I had a sister, at least I can tell someone about how I am feeling now. Thank goodness for you all, my fellow bloggers!! *MUAKS*

6 comments:

slavemom said...

It's ok.. no sister, but hv many many good frens. ;)

Chinneeq said...

Believe or not, I am now closer to all of you than my own sister. So it makes no difference :)

Peridot&Sapphire said...

yup, paik ling friends are like sisters too! even we are far apart but we listen to each others... that's the wonder of being a blogger!!!

michelle@mybabybay said...

Even though I have an elder sister, I cannot share things with her. Maybe age gap too wide.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hahah..no worries eh? all of us are here so just keep blogging ;D

Wen said...

its ok, me oso no sister, but u can talk to me if u feel comfy..ya..