Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Tuesday 23 October 2007

Curi Curi

Nolah, I didn't steal anything (or anyone!). After watching re-runs of Friends and Amazing Race on Astro this morning, I couldn't bear it anymore and called VT out for lunch. I had it with staying at home. Usually if I'm on MC, I will "kuai-kuai" stay at home to rest but since I was feeling a bit better, I decided to curi-curi out for lunch at Sunway Pyramid, which is a stone throw away from VT's workplace.

As usual, LDP was jammed even at 11am. But I'm quite used to sitting in jams, since I work in the Golden Triangle. It's like the story of my life. On days where there aren't any, I double-check the calendar to ensure it is not a public holiday! Usually I enjoy day-dreaming when I'm stuck in trafiic, or turning to Mix FM and singing to the retro hits. Today, I decided to look around into the other cars, and guess what I saw? A man who is around 30-ish, using a tweezer to pull "-don't-know-what" from his chin!!!! He saw me staring at him, looked a bit sheepish, but continued on his merry way!!!

What do YOU do when stuck in traffic?

9 comments:

jazzmint said...

hehe..man always do that huh..

me if i got camera, i'll take photos LOL...if not take out wet wipes and clean the dashboard kakaka

Anonymous said...

I tell you, I have seen worse... but what you observed was gross nevertheless.

Anonymous said...

wat else, must be his stubs lor. somemore wanna continue doing it after he saw u watching..
i listen to mix fm too and day dreaming that i strike 13 mil from da ma cai and how i am going to spend my money lor..

Peridot&Sapphire said...

that man is so cool, huh?
I always have magazines in my car, so I read. Last time even gila, I knit!!!

Anonymous said...

And now for something NOT gross at all...this!

Sasha Tan said...

Hahaha Pull hair is okay la. Normally ppl will show their technique to dig nose. Back hand got...this and that also got HAHAH

Anonymous said...

if salah parking, i will "adjust" it

yanmaneee said...

yeezy
coach bags sale
coach factory outlet
nike 95
yeezy shoes
hermes belt
russell westbrook shoes
supreme
vapormax
moncler outlet

Unknown said...

replica bags india replica hermes handbags m2d60i0m44 replica bags nyc his explanation q5x82y6l40 good quality replica bags replica bags wholesale in divisoria home l1w74j7q12 replica louis vuitton handbags replica bags prada r9b15c4y06