Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Tuesday 23 October 2007

Home Sick: Part II

Still home today. Put myself on a course of antibiotics hoping for a more speedy recovery. Fingers crossed I'll be back at work tomorrow - kinda bored staying at home already. I think I have not been drinking enough water so "tai sei" lah....kekeke. Also, all the 2D/1N trips to Singapore must be finally taking a toll on me. Not the young ciku anymore ha ha.

Yesterday, I napped from 2:30pm right up to 7:30pm! It felt so good although I paid the price for the long nap at night as I was tossing and turning till past midnight. Bryan also woke up a couple of times last night, crying - must be teething again. So when I woke up this morning, I was still groggy hence decided to "stuff work" and get more rest. Although I'll restrain myself from long afternoon nap today!

THANKS FOR ALL THE WELL WISHES!

3 comments:

jazzmint said...

good to hear u had a good rest :)

slavemom said...

Glad to hear u're feeling much better oredi. Yeah.. nowadays, being sick is not an individual matter anymore. Hv to recover asap so that we don't pass the germs to the lil' ones.

Anonymous said...

Get well soon, Paik Ling. The bug seems to be all around these days. I too am recovering...