Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Sunday 21 October 2007

Tag: 38 questions tag

Received this tag from Salvemom - wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh very very long but I'll gladly do it because I enjoy hearing the "clicking" of the computer keyboard keke

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? Bryan
2. What were you doing at 0800? Making breakfast for hubby & Bryan
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Trying to put Bryan down for his nap....unsuccessfully
4. What happened to you in 2006? Gave birth to Bryan
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? "Bye-bye, mama will see you tomorrow" (- to Byran who is sleeping over at my PIL's tonight)
6. How many beverages did you have today? 5- Water, Coffee, Gingle Ale, Diet Coke, Fresh coconut
7. What color is your hairbrush? I don't use one - I just my fingers ha ha
8. What was the last thing you paid for? Bryan's haircut
9. Where were you last night? Dinner with my family @ Overseas Restaurant
10. What color is your front door? White
11. Where do you keep your change? In the wallet
12. What’s the weather like today? Rainy then sunny now (gila-punya)
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Jamoaca Almond Fudge!
14. What excites you? Thought of getting a pay rise
15. Do you want to cut your hair? No, just had one 2-3 weeks ago
16. Are you over the age of 25? Proudly Yes
17. Do you talk a lot? Definitely yes! I'm nicknamed "Motor Mouth" by my family.
18. Do you watch the O.C.? No
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? No
20. Do you make up your own words? Nope
21. Are you a jealous person? Yes quite
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Aileen
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Karen
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? My mum
25. What does the last text message you received say? It was an invitation to my friend's son 1st birthday party.....
26. Do you chew on your straw? No
27. Do you have curly hair? No (not at the top anyway, ha ha)
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? Wedding dinner at PJ Hilton
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? Can't think of any. I try to forget unpleasant people.
30. What was the last thing you ate? A cream cracker
31. Will you get married in the future? Most likely not
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? Where got time to watch movie??
33. Is there anyone you like right now? I don't hate anyone, although some get on my nereves more than others!
34. When was the last time you did the dishes? Last night
35. Are you currently depressed? No
36. Did you cry today? No - frustrated yes but not sad
37. Why did you answer and post this? Because I cakap banyak
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.

Sharine
Tutiger
Wen
MummyHugs
Angleyes

3 comments:

slavemom said...

Talk abt efficiency! U're super fast. ;)

LHS said...

woo..know you more via this tag:)

Tutiger said...

Thanks for tagging me..... I'll try to crack this nut ASAP :P Pretty interesting reading yours though :D