Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Monday 22 October 2007

Home Sick

Yes, I'm down with an awful sore throat today so called in work when I woke up this morning (which was at 10:25am!) to tell them that I wasn't coming in. Actually, I've been feeling unwell since Saturday - sore throat, body ache, on-and-off fever.

Previously, when I get sick I couldn't really be bothered. I won't stay home unless I'm half-dead. But now, I take very good care of myself less I pay my infections to Bryan. So that's why I decided to stay home today and get proper rest.

After spending an hour at Dr Wong's (waiting lah!), I came home, made myself a sandwich from leftover roast chicken, whacked some bacon strips (I know, very heaty but couldn't resist!) and took the medication. I'm off to Zzzzz Land soon........funnily, before Vin Tze left for work this morning, he warned me,

"Better rest more and don't BLOG!" hahaha he knows me all too well!

8 comments:

Tutiger said...

Wah, so strict, ah? But I liked the way he put it "Better rest more and don't BLOG!"
I hope you'll have a speedy recovery.

jazzmint said...

haha he knows u too well eh ;). take care dear.

Anonymous said...

wei, hope u get well soon. dr F T Wong in SS2 ah

Anonymous said...

sorry i meant DR KW WONG

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hehehe..guess you did blog ;D Hope you are feeling better today :D Must drink lotsa water.

Anonymous said...

Hi there first time here.Yes,the weather now not very good.U take care ok!drink more water.

Health Freak Mommy said...

When I hv sore throat, I put a glass of salt water in my room and gargle with it a few times throughout the night. Really effective.
Hope you're better now!

Peridot&Sapphire said...

hope u r better now... I think you still blog, guess we are sick by blogging too much... my DH always complain I sacrifice my sleeptime to do nonsense thing (blogging)!