Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Saturday 27 October 2007

Tag: Crazy Eight Meme

Got this tag from Slavemom - looks difficult! But will give it a shot anyway.

EIGHT THINGS I'M PASSIONATE
1. My family
2. Being a kind & symphatetic person
3. Helping to my best capability & capacity
4. Cook books
5. Childcare
6. Shopping!
7. Baking
8. Reading

EIGHT THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE
1. Visit as many places as I can
2. See my children grow up to be responsible & kind people
3. See my children get married & have kids of their own
4. Spend the last second with my husband, reminising about old times
5. Tell my parents how much I love & appreciate them
6. Do more charitable work
7. Own a BMW 6 series
8. Design & build my own house

EIGHT THINGS I SAY OFTEN
1. Don't bluff lah
2. Don't do that
3. Ha Ha, Really???!
4. No way!
5. Can can
6. How come.....?
7. Are you coming home for dinner tonight? (to hubs)
8. Sure or not?
(P/S: I didn't realise that I'm such a suspicious person *gasp*)

EIGHT BOOKS I'VE RECENTLY READ
1. The latest book by Mitch Albom - I forget its title
2. The past 7 editions of Woman's Weekly

EIGHT SONGS THAT I COULD LISTEN TO OVER AND OVER
1. Always There - Kate Alexa
2. Uptown Girls - Billy Joel
3. Nothing Can Stop Us Now - Starship
4. At the Beginning - Regina something and Richard Marx
5. I Will Survive
6. You're My Inspiration - Chicago
7. Any song by Josh Groban
8. Any song by Abba

EIGHT THINGS THAT ATTRACT ME TO MY BEST FRIENDS
- I've only one best friend
1. Motherhood
2. Not the sort who gets jealous
3. Sharing attitude
4. Ability to talk rubbish
5. Comforting
6. Cheerfulness
7. Smacks me in the head when I'm being stupid
8. For being herself

EIGHT THINGS I'VE LEARNED THIS PAST YEAR
1. How to be more patient
2. How to wear diapers (not pull-ups) with the baby standing up
3. How to bancuh milk at the perfect temperature for Bryan
4. What ETL is in IT-language
5. How to tolerate A LOT
6. How to fold cloth diapers from muslin cloth
7. How to start a blog
8. How to tell people off in a nice way

EIGHT PEOPLE I THINK SHOULD DO CRAZY EIGHT MEME
Pass - many people have done this already lor

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i notice that a lot of us like uptown girl, mayb we shd hv a party dancing to this song only hor..hehe

Mommy to Chumsy said...

great to read more about you ;D i also can't get enough of You're My Inspiration :D

LHS said...

muslin cloth? how it looks like?

Peridot&Sapphire said...

hey, you still use lampin?? I do even En En already 17 months old... it's so true that every mum sure need to leran how to fold a lampin...LOL!

Anonymous said...

SO what is ETL? How come I also dunno? Duh....
And can I ride in your Beemer when you get it?

slavemom said...

U wear diaper while Bryan's standing up? Sure it won't leak? hehehe