Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Saturday 27 October 2007

Guilt Spending

I’ve been thinking of getting a new mobile phone for quite a while now as I cannot send text messages using my existing phone anymore. I suspect Bryan ’s chewing had a big role to play in that, but I allowed him to do it so it’s my fault. And I paid a price for that. RM1,500 to be exact. I did not HAVE to spend that kind of money but I wanted to treat myself considering that I change phone only when the phone kaput.

And that’s exactly what I did on Friday during lunchtime. I’m now a proud owner of the latest Motorola phone, the V8. Not much of a difference from my existing phone, but what can I say – I’m a sucker for aesthetically pleasing-looking things.



I was also toying with the idea of buying myself a Coach work bag which I have been eyeing for the past 2 years, as a birthday present from myself to myself J You can get it on eBay for less than RM1k but after this recent phone purchase, I think I’ll shelf the idea for another 2 years.



With a child in tow, I have been more conscious about how I spend my money.

6 comments:

jazzmint said...

wahh..new phone hehe...nvm phone better investment compared to bag ;). That's what i think lah. Skali the bag kena snatched..goners!!

Anonymous said...

wah congrats wor with ur new hp. now can sms with us edi hor

Health Freak Mommy said...

Cool h/p eh? Wonder why so many ladies are crazy over Coach bags hor? So expensive! But nice lar...

shoppingmum said...

I love that bag leh...
BTW, thanks for dropping by my blog.

Peridot&Sapphire said...

phew... luckily I don't obess with both of these item and I rarely follow trend... as long as they function as they are then it's fine with me.... haha! I'm a practical person...

slavemom said...

I'm oso waiting for my phone (lousy camera) to kaput. :D It's quite important to hv a fon with hi megapixel camera, no? hahaha