Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Friday 19 October 2007

Pamper Myself Day

I hereby declare today as "PAMPER MYSELF DAY"

- because that was what kept me occupied for almost 5hours at The Curve today!

First stop - pedicure & scrub (1+ hr)

Second stop - eyebrow trimming (15mins)

Third stop - facial & eye treatment (2hrs)

Fourth & last stop - full body massage (1hr)

How about that?! I'm very pleased with myself though this would most likely change when the credit card bill arrives!

"Que sara sara........whatever will be, will be...."

5 comments:

Health Freak Mommy said...

Wah, how nice. I'm dreaming to have a day like that!

Anonymous said...

*singing*
When I was just a little girl...

Ok ok...great schedule! I bet you feel great!

jazzmint said...

wah so syiok ah u...girly session somemore.

slavemom said...

I oso want!! *envy envy*

Peridot&Sapphire said...

so nice... a truely "me" time... I never been for facial since en en was borned... how sad :(