Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Saturday 27 October 2007

Tag: Lucky Number 5

I've always considered 5 to be a lucky number for me, solely because I come from a family of 5, and I'm the fifth!

Anyhow, I got this tagged but had forgotten whom I got it from because I did a copy and paste from work and sent it to my yahoo email. Sorry! Will make up for it later....malu......

5 THINGS FOUND IN MY BAG
~ Wallet
~ Mirror
~ Lipstick
~ Mobile Phone
~ Lozenges & Mints

5 THINGS FOUND IN MY WALLET
~ Cards in all forms & manner (IC, credit, loyalty, business)
~ Minimal cash (been bag-snatched 3 times!)
~ Photocopies of IC & Driver’s license
~ Photo of myself as a baby (not vain lah, cos Bryan looked so much like me!)
~ Receipts of claims that I haven’t done

5 THINGS FOUND IN MY ROOM
~ Walk-in wardrobe
~ No-longer-used baby cot
~ Vanity table with a lot of rubbish in/on it
~ Shelf with lots of books
~ Bryan ’s clothes cabinet

5 THINGS I’VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO
~ Be a freelance writer
~ Travel and see the world
~ Bake up a storm
~ Take my Mum to Japan
~ Read more!

5 THINGS I’M CURRENTLY INTO
~ Blogging & Blog-hopping
~ Facebook
~ Massages & Facials
~ Batch-cooking Bryan’s lunches
~ Buying cheap pyjames for Bryan from Tesco (I HAVE to buy at least one set each time I go to Tesco – so gila!!)

5 BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE TO TAG
~ I'll pass on this cos quite a number of people have done it

No comments: