Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Saturday 27 October 2007

What Have I Become??

This is a backdated post as I wanted to post this last weekend but Blogger wasn't responding.

I was twiddling around with Facebook and decided to look for a photo of myself to post onto my profile. I started searching my PC for a decent photo and came across photos taken when I was holidaying in Melbourne with VT & his family in March 2005.
I was shocked when I saw this photo of myself back from 2 1/2 years ago:


How on Earth did I manage to put on 15kgs since then?? I have been for the past year trying to tell myself that it's ok not being stick-thin but seeing this photo, really got me down :( Just 2 nights ago, I couldn't find anything to wear for a friend's wedding. The only dress that fit made me look pregnant because of its empire line.

VT keeps re-assuring me that I will lose the weight after I have #2 (don't know when that is!) and it's really my own doing because I like to eat yet I'm too lazy to exercise. I used to run 5km, 3 times a week just before getting preggers. But I don't have any motivation now.

I am wallowing in self-pity now....that is what happens when I have too much time to myself, I suppose!

P/S: I uploaded that particular photo into Facebook afterall - bluff people Ha Ha

6 comments:

jazzmint said...

eh no worries lah..u will shed all when no. 2 comes, just bf!!

Anonymous said...

hey 15 kg is not that bad la! as long as u eat healthily then ok lor.. must 'yan hau' a lot la.. try not to eat fatty food and carb..
u look gd la.. i believe now oso la..

kerry said...

Hie Paik Ling, I stumbled upon your blog while blog hopping. I still looks very much preggie though my No 2 is 9 months old now. I guess BF doesn't help much when I'm using it as a valid reason to eat like nobody's business... :)

Anonymous said...

Believe me you are NOT alone!!! I was looking at the honeymoon photos to be posted on my travel blog and felt so sad with my current state... How on earth did I put on those extra tyres??? :(

Peridot&Sapphire said...

hey paik ling... not really big difference la... don't be so sad about it... I also not 100% slim down to pre-preggy weight too.

Unknown said...

u got to stop them Carls Jr burgers for a start.... muahahahaha