Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Friday 12 October 2007

My Work Week Summary #2

So here I am again - the end of yet another hectic working week. Actually this week, I was barely in the office. I was away for 2 days at Shangri-La attending the Risk Conference. Although it was a great opportunity to network, it does get quite taxing listening and talking for hours to no end. Then at night, I had to play host and take my colleagues around. Most of them have never been to Malaysia so have to play tour guide lah. As a result, I didn't get to see Bryan for the past 4 nights as by the time I come home, he would be asleep already. I'm looking forward to this long weekend to catch up on lost time with him. I don't know whether it is my imagination but Bryan actually looked like he has put on a couple of cms!

I was feeling tired and lazy today so cabut-ed from work at 5pm sharp and here I am, back at home for an hour or so before heading over to my PILs. I know I have banyak homework to do that's why I decided to come home first.

So will blog more later, after I get the tags done since I'd promised a few people already. See lah, first complain never get tags now got them from left, right, centre he he

1 comment:

slavemom said...

Bryan must hv missed u a lot too. Nvm, long w/end ahead. Happy hols!