Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Saturday 6 October 2007

Tag: Autograph Book

As I'm new to the blogging world, I don't know the etiquette but since I like to talk non-stop and share (and also kay-poh lah), I would like to start a Tag. Actually I enjoy being tagged but seldom get tagged. I think cos I've got so few blogging friends kekeke.

This tag is very simple lah.....answer questions only. Can do in 5mins flat. When I was young, we used to sign "autograph books" - which are simply a list of your likes & dislikes. Here it is:

#1 What is your favourite movie?
Nadia - a true story of Nadia Comenaci, the first gymnast to score a perfect 10

#2 Who is your favourite singer?
Josh Groban

#3 Which song gets you grooving in the morning?
Uptown Girls

#4 What is your favourite fruit?
Lychee

#5 Who is your best friend (excluding your family)?
Bridget - known her since 5. Coincidentally, we're sitted 20m apart at work though doing different things

#6 Name one activity you would like to indulge in, in your free time.
Massage!

#7 When was the last time you laughed so hard till your sides hurt?
Yesterday, during lunch with colleagues. Topic of conversation was whether men cheated in a relationship more than women

#8 Do you recall your last dream?
Yes - I dreamt that I was hunting high & low for a bib but couldn't find any! DUH!!

#9 What is your all-time favourite hobby?
Reading Reader's Digest. Have been obssessed with it since I was very young.

#10 When was your last holiday without the children?
Bali in April 2007 with a bunch of girls from work

Feel free to pass this tag on to anyone. I'm passing this tag to:
- Jazzmint
- Sharine
- Wen
- Angeleyes
- Sasha
- HealthFreakMummy

Enjoy!

9 comments:

Health Freak Mommy said...

Tks for this tag Phaik Ling. Will do it asap :)

jazzmint said...

oo i like uptown girl too..

eh..shireen say u anak to banker.err banker mana LOL. Tay Hong Piau ah

slavemom said...

Oh, can start own tag one ah? U so advanced wan. hehehe
U start tag, I tag u ok? :) http://mdmsaw.blogspot.com/2007/10/5-posts-link-to-keywords.html

Anonymous said...

Now lets exchange tags!

Here is yours:
http://www.ramblingmoo.com/?p=1153

hehehehe... have fun!

Anonymous said...

tagged u already!
http://littlepaces.com/?p=118

LHS said...

good tag..
lychee very heaty. :)

Anonymous said...

So this is where the tag originated from! Guess what, it has reached me!
Would you like to massage or be massaged? :P

Peridot&Sapphire said...

okie... will up mine before this weekend

Tutiger said...

Just wanna let you are tagged :)
http://tutiger.blogspot.com/2007/10/tag-5-posts-link-to-keywords.html